Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home Again Antiques at Old City Hall Shoppes


New line of dinnerware...Feed on the Word, mixes well with vintage glassware and china!

As some of you know, I used to have a storefront on the square...lately, I've had a few folks asking if I'm still in the business. Well, Home Again Antiques is still alive and well and living at Old City Hall Shoppes. I'm here almost every day...unless I'm out finding new treasures to fill the shop. If I'm not here, Bob or Jan will be here to help you.

Stop in and see us!
Joyce

Globes, plant stands, railroad oil can, oil painting, and as always...old books

Old light fixture, which could be used for a light fixture, but also makes a great candle holder! Old book with charming cover.

This little bird has been making his nest with paper from old books right in the flowerpots!

Hand painted tea set, vintage teacups and saucers, and old portraits of Mr. and Mrs. Valentine

I used to think I didn't like orange or amber...but now I love it!

No comments: