Thursday, May 3, 2007

More Goodies for Your Home

Harbin Antiques is owned by Bob and Janice Harbin. They are always on the hunt for great old things to stock their store. They spend a lot of time in Indiana and Michigan and often bring home wonderful vintage finds for their home and yours. They are my mom and dad, and I think they're pretty cool!
Got dishes? We do!

Home Again Antiques is owned by my husband and I. I do the shopping and arranging and he gets to do the heavy lifting! Poor guy. One of our rooms is slowly filling up with kitchen items. We have lots of vintage tablecloths....that can be used as is or made into sweet little kitchen curtains.

I love kitchen things from the 20's through the 50's. They are so cheerful and fun and really add character to a modern kitchen. Those little round shakers are actually powder shakers from Avon, but they look cute there...so there they are!

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What a lovely blog! I love all the gorgeous "merchandise" too! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your nice comments. I will come back and visit again soon!
Lidy
Frenchgardenhouse